The Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) was enacted to prevent sexual assaults and harassment in residential facilities housing individuals under the control of various components of the judicial system. CT Renaissance has a zero tolerance policy toward all forms of sexual abuse and harassment in our facilities and ensures training, education, prevention, detection, response, investigation, and tracking of all reported acts of sexual abuse and sexual harassment. If you suspect that sexual abuse has occurred at a CTR program, you have several options for reporting.
You may call Katie Seto, PREA Coordinator, at (203) 336-5225, x2344, or you may call the Sexual Assault Hotline at 1-888-999-5545. Reports may also be made directly to the Police Department. Reports will be investigated as indicated in CTR’s PREA Policy and Procedure.
PREA Annual Reports
- CT Ren PREA Annual Report 2020
- CT Ren PREA Annual Report 2019
- CT Ren PREA Annual Report 2018
- CT Ren PREA Annual Report 2017
- CT PREA Brochure updated May 2019
- Reviewing and Responding to Allegations of Sexual Abuse and/or Sexual Harassment
PREA Audit Results